Hello newbie here

Bobwillbethin

Hope that you will let me join you all .
I have done weight watchers before and lost 5 stone broke my coxic, broke my wrist ,got pregnant and broke my foot and piled it all back on again and so more for the fun of it :(
Started again last week was 16st 1 lost 4lb and am now 15st 11lb .
I have bit of a panic on over weight loss at the moment as my dh has won a works holiday to croatia with 33 of his colleages and their partners am dreading the beach part of the holiday so need too lose 6st in 11wks please rofl ok so that isnt going to happen so I am hoping to lose 20lbs by then instead which gives me 2lb a week so wish me luck cos i so need it.
Oh and please excuse my typing because it is dreadful so apologies for that in advance .
Wow huge ramble there sorry

hey welcome :)
u can do 20lb easy!!:) good luck xx

You could do 30 pounds i think easily as long as you stay 110% true to your diet - if you dont you could lose 20 instead which would still be fab!
Hope you can do it hun, though you can still look good on the beach, with wraps and smocky floaty tops over your swimming cossie - get a big hat and sun glasses! youl look fab! good luck sweetie!x

i am hoping for more but dont want to get all het up if it isnt gonna happen iyswim so if i hit 20lbs will aim for 28lbs

Hello hun,lovely to have you here with us and welcome to ww forum,you have do 2lb a week im sure if you stick to it 100% im like you with the beach even tho im at goal!Just remember there is always someone bigger then you out there! :)

Good luck - you can do it!!

Sorry peeps, am gate crashing WW bit as just want to say.......

Bob you will never embarras your dh, he loves you as you are sweetie.

You are the most likable person ever and if the people he works with can't see that then they aren't worth worrying about

Is good to 'see' you here. Now don't stalk me over the internet lol

Charlie xxxx

aww charlie dont make me cry you meanie
loves ya so glad you told me about this site
please let me stalk you !!

Bit late popping on here but just wanted to say hi and welcome to the site x

Back