Hello, newbie here.

jojodisco

Hiya

I am Jo and am 31 with a 1 year old gorgeous son called Oscar and a lovely fiance James.

I have been on CS for 1 week and lost 6.5lbs. I am finding the diet great, and have not really felt that hungry. This is the first diet I have done and want to get rid of my baby weight, but fed Oscar myself for 12 months so only started it last week.

Hiya

I am Jo and am 31 with a 1 year old gorgeous son called Oscar and a lovely fiance James.

I have been on CS for 1 week and lost 6.5lbs. I am finding the diet great, and have not really felt that hungry. This is the first diet I have done and want to get rid of my baby weight, but fed Oscar myself for 12 months so only started it last week.

Welcome to the forum, Jo!

I only started CS last Friday, so I will get my Week 1 results this Friday. :argh:

You have done so well! 6.5 lbs off in the 1st week! Everyone seems to have lost lots in the 1st week. Hope I will follow the same pattern. I have been sticking to CS 100%....so hopefully I will be rewarded for my efforts.

I am the same as you. I am not finding it that difficult. Can't remember the last time I stuck to a diet for nearly 5 whole days! Ha ha!

Stick with it! Good luck for week 2!

Love Lisa (^_^) :)

Thanks Lisa.

I have also started my period this morning, so hopefully that may account for an extra pound or so?!!

I have stuck 100% to the diet too, even decided to treat myself to a glass of wine on sunday, but when I found it had not been in the fridge, I decided not to bother - so not like me!!!

Good luck to you too.

Jo

Thanks Lisa.

I have also started my period this morning, so hopefully that may account for an extra pound or so?!!

I have stuck 100% to the diet too, even decided to treat myself to a glass of wine on sunday, but when I found it had not been in the fridge, I decided not to bother - so not like me!!!

Good luck to you too.

Jo

Keep it up, Jo! You're doing really well!

I know what you mean about the wine. I'm not a drinker really, but I do like sweet things! I looked at a Cherry & Almond tart the other day and didn't even think about touching it because I was actually feeling quite full and I didn't have long to go until my next snack / meal.

I think it's actually working. The science behind it makes sense to me. If we cut down carbs, then the body will start burning fat.

I can't wait until my weigh-in on Friday to see how much I have lost!

I'm in the middle of my period, so will be off by Friday. It does interfere with your weight though...damn TOTM! Ha ha!

well done, thats a brilliant first week! you deserve a gold star for resisting the wine, keep up the good work! welcome aboard!

Hi Jo - welcome! Well done on losing 6.5lbs in week one, that's fantastic! Glad you're finding it good and looking forward to seeing how you've lost by the end of week 2 - which I'm sure will be great!

Hi I'm another newbie to the forum and to CS. I am on day two and finding it easy so far. The shakes are great, so far I have had strawberry, vanilla, cafe au lait and banana. In fact I am finding so easy I am worried that I am doing something wrong.

Yesterday I had a shake for breakfast, an apple mid morning and another shake for lunch with half a bar in the afternoon. For evening meal I had steak with salad. Does this sound ok? I am off to Jamaica end of March and desperate to loose around 20lb before then. I did Go Lower before Christmas and lost 14lb which I have kept off but couldn't face carrying on with it. It was also low carb and I went into ketosis. Good luck to everyone doing this.

Hi I'm another newbie to the forum and to CS. I am on day two and finding it easy so far. The shakes are great, so far I have had strawberry, vanilla, cafe au lait and banana. In fact I am finding so easy I am worried that I am doing something wrong.

Yesterday I had a shake for breakfast, an apple mid morning and another shake for lunch with half a bar in the afternoon. For evening meal I had steak with salad. Does this sound ok? I am off to Jamaica end of March and desperate to loose around 20lb before then. I did Go Lower before Christmas and lost 14lb which I have kept off but couldn't face carrying on with it. It was also low carb and I went into ketosis. Good luck to everyone doing this.

Hi and welcome! You're off to a great start and sound very positive and motivated. Your daily diet sounds fine to me and well spaced out to keep your metabolism up and running and it's totally feasible to drop 20lbs over the next 8 weeks or so.

How's your water intake going - are you managing the 2lit per day?

Look forward to hearing how you're doing x :)

Hi Alison well done on your weight loss so far. I am scared it won't work for me but I am really enjoying it so far the shakes have all been great. I don't think I am too far off the 2ltrs of water. I take a 750cl bottle to work with me. Then I have a glass before I leave home so that must about a litre. Then I have some more in the evening.

How are you finding it all?

First week 2lb not loads off like some people but I'm just glad to see a loss. I don't have much more than about 18lb to loose so not expecting big losses each week. Am finding it easy to stick to though. Six weeks to Jamaica so keeping really focused and motivated.

Back