Hello, Newbie starting Cambridge tomorrow

no1tam

Hello all...

I am new to this great website which seems to be very supportive hence I have joined. I have a lot of weight to lose :cry: so tonight, I met my Consultant and am starting on the Cambridge weight plan tomorrow (well in the morning, seeing as it is just gone midnight and now the 14th lol).

I have to say I am not really knowing what to expect in terms of how I will feel and what I will go through, but I am hoping I can stick to it and will reap the rewards with seeing the results quite soon.

I wish you all luck on your journeys. :grouphugg:

TeeJay xxx

Hi there, welcome! :)

Good luck with CD, you've come to the right place for lots of friendly help and support :)

I'm On CD. On week 5 and have lost 2.5 stone! Which is amazing and I love it, but I'm still finding it really hard. I have days when I find it easy and others where I have to tackle every single craving for everything I see. The weekly weigh-ins are what get me through the weekends, which I find are the hardest. I am rubbish at sticking to diets, so if I can do it, anyone can. The weight loss is so rapid that it keeps you going, and every day I go to bed feeling a little bit thinner. I have started exercising this week and I feel like I can feel the fat burning away! This is the only diet that has worked for me and I'm going to keep going until ii've lost 8 stones! Stick with it, I am definitely going to!

Back