Hello - newbie to the forum - not such a newbie to SW!

KG56

Hello :)

I've just posted an introduction in the other forum: http://www.minimins.com/introductions/126927-hello-newbie-forum-not-such-newbie-weight-loss.html

I'm not a newbie when it comes to Slimming World but I am when it comes to this forum.

I'm really hoping to share ideas/receipes etc.

I'm currently trying to find a recent recipe given out at class - Greggs Pasties or something like that - made with SMASH potato! Sounds gross but surprisngly it is actually very nice.

i really struggle with finding food to nibble throughout the day - does anyone have any good nibble food ideas?

Thanks
Tanya
:)

Cheese and Potato Flan

You will need:
1pkt Cheese Smash
1pkt Batchelors Cheese & Broccoli Pasta 'n' Sauce
1 Tub Quark
3 Eggs
Sliced fresh tomato (optional)
What to do:
1) In a large bowl, empty Smash and Pasta 'n' Sauce. Add enough boiling water to just cover the ingredients, and stir well.
2) Add Quark and Eggs. (At this stage, it may look sloppy, but don't worry, tastes good in the end )
3) Pour into a Quiche dish and cover the top with sliced tomatoes (optional)
4) Place in 180 Degree oven for 30-35 mins.

This tastes like a Greggs Pasty (Without the pastry)

The whole Quiche is 1 Syn on a Green day

Sorry I meant to say hello and welcome first, but I got carried away finding the recipe xx

Hi and welcome, I'm new on here too but love it, I can't believe I was a lurker on the forum for so long before joining. Everyone is so friendly, it is definitely a bonus reading all the excellent posts.

Hello and welcome to KG56 and Mumoftwo! You'll LOVE it here, there is SO much help and inspiration - the only problem is when you get 'over addicted' like I am, and even find yourself losing sleep trying to keep up with it all, so as not to miss out!!!

Thanks also to you, eternity. Someone bought this recipe (or something very similar) to a taster session, and we thought it was great, but never got the details, so we can have a go now!

Hi all i am new too. On S.W about 6 weeks now and found it great at the start but feel things have really slowed down so really hope to get some ideas and recipes to kick start me again. I am really missing sweet things,so would love some ideas for low or no syn sweet stuff.I am sooo sick of fruit and yougurt.

hello, welcome to the forum. i am new here too, but finding it very helpful. i look forwrad to reading your receipes.
sarah

Back