Hello. Newbie - Well, kind of!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by JulesE, 5 June 2007 Social URL.

1. JulesE

JulesE Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pre-Op...Gastric Banding
    Evening all,

I only just found the WeMitts - this site's confusing to navigate! :confused:

Anyway, I did CD last year & lost a few stones, then fell pregnant! :D
    My wonderful, adorable 'baby' son is now 13 months old, so it's time for me to shift these stones, once & for all!

I started SS last Wednesday & so far so good. I'm feeling well & *whispers in case she jinxes herself!* in control at the moment - Please God it'll last!

Last Wednesday morning, I weighed a shameful 19st 4lbs (again) :mad: :( - But Never again!!!! will I evoke that number on the scales! It's SO frustrating to be losing this same weight again after losing it before.

I'm not sure how low I am aiming to go - depends on how I look & feel when I get there! Initially, I've said 12 stones which means losing 7st 4lbs :eek: I'm pretty sure I'll still have to get lower than that though.

I've also joined a gym (Gymophobics-I can highly recommend it) which will hopefully help shift the weight & minimise the excess skin left over.

So, that's a bit about me. I look forward to sharing with you all & getting to know you better.

Onwards & downwards...... :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JulesE

JulesE Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pre-Op...Gastric Banding
    This is wrong, I 1st did CD the year before last, then fell pg!

How do I edit my posts?!

4. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    A very warm welcome to the WeMitts Jules. We'll be here for you every step ( and lb.) of the way.
    Ann x

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)

Hi Jules,

If you click on this link a guided tour of the site it will help you make your way around and if you need any help, please be sur to ask for help.

http://www.minimins.com/newcomers/787-minis-guided-tour-site.html#post10100

To set up a wight tracker have a look on this thread it will help.

http://www.minimins.com/forum-technical-support/35-how-setup-your-weight-tracker-your-signature.html

Congratulations on your son and best of luck with CD you did it before and you can do it again.

Love Mini xxx

6. JulesE

JulesE Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pre-Op...Gastric Banding
    Thank you both for the welcome - and the pointers too Mini :)

7. blingybabe

blingybabe Full Member

Hiya Jules

Are you Jules from the pink site?

Good luck with your journey

Nikki x

8. JulesE

JulesE Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pre-Op...Gastric Banding

Hey Nikki!

Yes I am, it's me! :wavey:

Sadly still here with weight to lose, but doing ok so far - day 8 for me today :eek:

How are you doing? It's been a long time since I was on the Pink site, so surprised anyone remembers me!

9. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Jules!!!!! Oh....so good to see you here!!

(It's Trio BTW:D)

So how's the gorgeous Daniel??

10. blingybabe

blingybabe Full Member

Hey Jules good to see ya hun :) Cant believe Daniels 13 months old already, I still remember the pink site buzzing with anticipation and excitement when he was born :)

Well things not been too good this End the past couple of months have involved numerous trips to the hospital (found a lump) but when I was given the all clear Paul paid for me to go on a girlies holiday :) was going great till my so called best friend made a horrible comment to me about my weight!!

So I,m restarting on Friday with even more to lose than I started with :eek: I now have about 8 stone to lose!

I,m trying to do this all before xmas as I wont be seeing my "Friend" till xmas day and I cant wait to see her face when I walk in lol

hugs

Nikki x

P.s hiya Trio, hows you :)

11. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Hiya Nikki!

Yep...Everything is hunky dorey in Karion/Trio Land :)

Sorry to hear about your lump. That must have been scary! Glad to hear it was nothing nasty.

Good to see you here. :cool:

12. JulesE

JulesE Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pre-Op...Gastric Banding
    Blimey Nikki, sounds like life's been mad for you! Good news about the lump though.

I'm probably looking at needing to lose around 7 to 9 stones so we can hold each others hand as we shed the stones - Once & for all!!!

You & I both know we can do this. We've done it before & will do it now. I'm only on day 8 so we'll be able to take each step together. ::hug99:

Good luck - and keep in touch! Oh, and as for that 'friend' - that's all the motivation you need to shift the weight. When you want to eat, imagine her face hitting the floor when you see her & you're all slim & glammed up :jelous:

13. JulesE

JulesE Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pre-Op...Gastric Banding
    TRIO!!!!! :D:D:D:D

I thought it was you! I've read a few snippets of pearl like wisdom - the kind only a Trio like you could dispense. Knew it had to be you :cool:

Soooo happy to see you've maintained for so long! So proud of you Mrs. You're an example to us all - as always!

As for my 'little' man, well, where do I start!
    He's now 13 months old, into everything & started walking 3 weeks ago! He's such a loving, happy little soul. He has admirers everywhere we go - even strangers in the supermarket! We're forever being stopped & told he should be a child model.

He seems pretty sharp too. I know all parents say that, but everyone says he's advanced. At his 7 month check with the health visitor, he attained the levels expected of a 12 month old for everything - but walking!

I would show you & Nikki some pics, but I can't post them here yet!

Basically, G & I are still as excited about being Daniel's parents & we're loving every second. We feel so Blessed!

14. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:

Hah! You wait until you read the rest. Some rather embarrassing ones that really need to be deleted around about.:eek:

Awwww, you little cherub. Cheques in the post.;)
    Oh bless. Not surprised though. He has a fab Mummy. Got to be something genetic there.

Ahh, isn't that lovely :) You waited enough time for him. Now you can really appreciate parenthood:clap:

Just a bit of advice which you can take or leave. Plan to have him put into boarding school (or a home) on his 13th birthday. You'll thank me for it ;)

Anyway..So pleased to see you here and see you've started a thread.

Must pop off and have a read:cool:

15. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hello honey :wavey:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.