Hello!! Newbie!!

Funky_Munky

Put the kettle on
I thought I'd be sociable and introduce myself offically. I've been a long lurker on here, but have finally decided to bite the bullet and sign up. I've always been around the weight I am now and size 14, no matter how many diets I do, I always seem to end up back here (or biggger :cry:). I realise now I need to see this as a change to a healthier lifestyle for good rather than a diet, hence why I've gone back to SW. Due to financial reasons I'm going it alone at home, so will no doubt be on here every five mins asking for help. I'm also looking to set up a diary so please come and have a look too. Look forwards to speak to you all soon xx

Welcome! And good luck :)

A warm welcome to you and the best of luck.

Hello and welcome xxx

The very warmest of welcomes to you & the best of luck. If you're a long time lurker you will already know this place is full of amazing people with loads of amazing hints, tips, advice and encouragement. And of course a listening ear for those days that don't go as planned. The best plan is of course sticking to plan ;)
What day are you going to be weighing in Funky?
X

The very warmest of welcomes to you & the best of luck. If you're a long time lurker you will already know this place is full of amazing people with loads of amazing hints, tips, advice and encouragement. And of course a listening ear for those days that don't go as planned. The best plan is of course sticking to plan ;)
What day are you going to be weighing in Funky?
X

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! You're so right Twinkletoes, this has been a place I come to so often to see other people's successes and to find motivation. Seems the best motivation for me though is my health - have felt rubbish the last few months living off take outs and frozen rubbish! This is why I'm more focused on eating healthy day to day rather than worrying too much about my weekly loss. I'll be weighing in on Wednesdays ;)

Look forward to 'seeing' you on the Wednesday home weigh-in bitty ;)
Good health is an excellent motivation, with the losses as a great added bonus, who'd've thunk it?
:giggle:

Look forward to 'seeing' you on the Wednesday home weigh-in bitty ;)
Good health is an excellent motivation, with the losses as a great added bonus, who'd've thunk it?
:giggle:

It's so true. It's something so simple, but you never actually see it there staring you in the face!

:8855:
Nice come back ;):D

Hi Funky Munky
Im just browsing new threads, hope all goes well. I couldnt have started again and kept it up without this site. ( im not on any plan)

The one biggest thing i notice is, when i trip up and eat naughty maybe a take away.

This place stops me saying right ive blown it and then usually id throw in the towel.

Now im here that only lingers for a day, while I kick my self a bit. Its brilliant:) as that was my biggest downfall

It's so true. It's something so simple, but you never actually see it there staring you in the face!

It always amazes me how we tale care of our possesions so we get the longest life out of them, yet we cant do this to the most preciouse vehicle we travel in everyday:rolleyes:.

Good luck on your wiegh in:)

Back