Hello ! Newbie

Diettorun

Hi, I'm just new and have a lot of weight to lose 4-5 stone. I plan to use exante TS to get me there and hope to do it by August - really hopeful this will be achievable?
I have done a VLCD before and lost 4 stone, I kept it off for a few years but because of personal problems I've piled weight on since September last year. Feel like I've got rock bottom, I look and feel absolutely horrific. I have no recollection of how long it took me before.
So day 1 is going ok so far, got through my morning at work, just taking my dog a walk and then will have my second pack.
I will be starting a diary and hopefully will make some supportive friends on here to keep me focused. At the moment I'm feeling a bit alone on this path as I've only told my husband what I'm doing - dieting in secret seems to work better for me.

Hi there, I'm new to this also, expecting my delivery today. I also have a goal of August so maybe we could spur each other along? So impressed you've lost so much before, it must be really helpful to know that this works for you - good luck!

Hi everyone, I am currently just sitting drinking my first shake as I type, it's the low sugar banana one, I must say it's drinkable, I have put loads of ice in it so it's quite thick, I only got a weeks supply, no intentions of pressuring myself and thinking I can do months of this so going to see how I get on just, I go away in June and want to lose a stone before June, I have already lost two stone since January just by cutting out rubbish but I feel like it's slowed right down so I'm doing this to have a break from food for a week, just hope I can stick to it!
Good luck on your journey and let's keep each other motivated 😁

Back