Hello Newby here

Suzi

Hi Guys,
I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. :sign0144:
I ordered my SnS today and have started to cut down on volume and carbs today.
I have tried most diets and decided I need to lose some lard quick!
Only 6 stone and 9 pounds to go......
Have a great week everybody
Suzi x

Stick to the plan and those 6 stones will soon be gone. I had to lose 5 stone, I'm only 6weeks into the program but the weights coming off great.

Hope you enjoy the meals and packs

Have a great weight loss journey

hi suzi

another newbie here. Pack arrived today and I'm hoping to start in the morning. Good luck with the cutting down on carbs - I failed in that department terribly and will most likely being feeling the effects of that over the next couple of days!!

Hiya Suzi and welcome.

You will find this a lovely friendly forum full of very helpful people and support.

Good luck on your journey.

Welcome and enjoy!

Hi Suzi, Good luck i have done a few VLCD's in the past an can honestly say SnS taste the best out of them !!

I would totally agree with that, their meal packs are so tasty and the best of all of them (I've had Cambridge and All about W8)
The service you will get from Rob and his team will be amazing, they are truly (to use an Americanism) AWESOME. I really love this company, really go that extra mile to make your experience a positive one. I've order a few times from them now and love the meals (And the prices!) Was on All about w8 (who are useless and owe me money still despite loads of promises to refund me) and cambridge two years ago but I have (hopefully) finally cracked this overweight malarkey and have lost 6 six stone to hit my target! I am now on the even more difficult journey of maintenance and am using slim and save meal packs to help with that, too :) Good luck to you all with your weight loss journeys x x

Hiya welcome to minimins, and the S&S forum. Anything you want to know just ask, we're all a friendly bunch we're here to help!
Good choice starting S & S best vlcd I've ever done, I really enjoy it. Sure you will too.
You'll easily shift those 6 stone. It'll take a few months, but think of how great you'll look in the summer. That's what keeps me going. I dont EVER want another 'FAT' summer. Good luck with your journey xx

welcome and good luck with s&s.

Thank you for all of the encouraging messages and good luck to all in the SnS gang.
I got my packs today and will start officially tomorrow.
I have done well with the reducing carbs and always drink at least 2 litres of water a day anyway so just upping my intake a bit.
As luck would have it I am off on my first cruise of the year in 12 weeks time so I am focusing on that timeline in the first instance.
I also have my 50th birthday party in July so I am hoping I will be fitting into a very special frock I have for the occasion (it's been in the wardrobe for 2 years and still got the labels on)so plenty to aim for, just got to get on and do it! :D
Suzi x

Hi Suzi from another newbie called Susie :)

I look forward to hearing how you get on! I've started a diary up so will record my thoughts there.

Best of Luck for starting tomorrow Suzi!!!

I have found so far the meals lovely and the trufa bar lovely too, nice to have something to chew on that is chocolaty.

Back