• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hello not new but struggling

meena

hello. my name is meena and i have been reading for a few months now to see if i can get help with my diet. my doctor is very worried about my weight and says that my high blood pressure is because of it. he gave me a diet sheet in april but i have only managed to loose five pounds.

is there a diet that anyone would recommend for me. i am a single mother of 6 and dont have much money to buy a lot of fresh food for myself and can not pay to go to classes.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

meena

hello to you as well. a friend of mine had the cambridge diet and let me have some but i didnt like it. i thought the soups tasted really horrible.

welcome! good luck on your weightloss journey

meena

thank you. i hope with the information and help and support i find here now that i have found the courage to speak to people will help me.

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Welcome to our community Meena and I am so glad that you are already seeing the help and support that is here for you :D:D:D

meena

thank you isis. i have been reading for a few months but after my visit to my doctor today i have decided it was time for me to start making friends here to get the support i need. i even joined facebook after reading about how many of you are on there. maybe i should take today as the start of big changes.

i have just found out how to give myself an avatar. im sorry i cant put up my own picture but i dont have a camera but i have a nice fairy that id quite like to be as slim as instead.

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
thank you isis. i have been reading for a few months but after my visit to my doctor today i have decided it was time for me to start making friends here to get the support i need. i even joined facebook after reading about how many of you are on there. maybe i should take today as the start of big changes.
Why not Meena? :) Let today be the start of positive changes for you as you have already made a great start :D:D:D xx