hello not new but struggling

meena

hello. my name is meena and i have been reading for a few months now to see if i can get help with my diet. my doctor is very worried about my weight and says that my high blood pressure is because of it. he gave me a diet sheet in april but i have only managed to loose five pounds.

is there a diet that anyone would recommend for me. i am a single mother of 6 and dont have much money to buy a lot of fresh food for myself and can not pay to go to classes.

hello to you as well. a friend of mine had the cambridge diet and let me have some but i didnt like it. i thought the soups tasted really horrible.

welcome! good luck on your weightloss journey

thank you. i hope with the information and help and support i find here now that i have found the courage to speak to people will help me.

Welcome to our community Meena and I am so glad that you are already seeing the help and support that is here for you :D:D:D

thank you isis. i have been reading for a few months but after my visit to my doctor today i have decided it was time for me to start making friends here to get the support i need. i even joined facebook after reading about how many of you are on there. maybe i should take today as the start of big changes.

i have just found out how to give myself an avatar. im sorry i cant put up my own picture but i dont have a camera but i have a nice fairy that id quite like to be as slim as instead.

thank you isis. i have been reading for a few months but after my visit to my doctor today i have decided it was time for me to start making friends here to get the support i need. i even joined facebook after reading about how many of you are on there. maybe i should take today as the start of big changes.

Why not Meena? :) Let today be the start of positive changes for you as you have already made a great start :D:D:D xx

Back