Hello :o)

flashharry

Silver Member
Just thought I'd say hello

I started at 19st 1lb and I'm trying to get down to 10 stone, so 127lbs to lose. 57lbs gone so far!

The loss has been over a long time and I'm currently 11lbs over my lightest weight, but I'm doing Slimming World and its coming down again slowly :)

Hiya flasharry
Well done on fab loss so far....you've proved you can do it if you set your mind to it.
My starting weight was 18st 5lbs and I'm now 11st 5, so I've lost 7st exactly = 98lbs. Soo close to that magic 100 lb loss I can almost taste it! I will get that 100 off and after that I think I'll have more of an idea what I want to set my target at.
I look forward to hearing about your progress towards your target :)

Thank you Jo :)

Wow, 7 stone! That's amazing! Are you following a particular plan?

Although I've dabbled with the new slimming world SP plan after Xmas (to get rid of my xmas gain!), I've been doing EE for the last 18mths (with a few lapses for holidays etc). How about you? What plan are you on? How are you finding it?

I'm doing EE as well, just tried SP for the first time today to try and give my losses a boost as they have allowed right down to 1-2lb a week even when I'm completely on plan. It's in the right direction I know but I'm impatient :)

Always worth changing things up (particularly when we've been doing the same plan for a while, I think our bodies get used to things). I found the first week I did SP I lost 5.5lbs (but that was just after the new year, and was some, not all (!), of my xmas 'gain'), the following 3 weeks I did approx 5 days Sp and 2 days EE each week and had mixed results tho: 2.5 loss, STS and 0.5 loss. This week just gone, I went back to EE and lost 1lb. I found I really missed potatoes (I'm not too fussed about rice and pasta, but I do love my spuds). I'm happy to use it again though in a couple of weeks, if the losses slow/stop though...but as I'm now at the 'pointy end' of my journey, I'm happy with losses of 0.5 or 1lb (I'd be happier with 2s or 3s, though - if the gods of weight loss are listening!). Good luck with it this week. Let us know how you're finding it. :)

I did 2 days of SP last week and had a 3lb loss, so I'm really pleased :)

I wouldn't want to do it for a whole week as I was definitely hungrier (not starving though) than I am on EE, but a couple of days a week is do-able.

Back