Hello :o)

agent44

I just started Slimming World last week. I used to be a consultant myself so am not new to it, I've been under a lot of stress recently and have unfortunately put some weight back on so decided to go back to a group. My first weigh was good, I lost 3lbs :D Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Hi there Agent

And most importantly *Welcome* ... well you are off to a winning start already... there are some great people here (myself included and you of course lol)

Happy weight loss :D

Look forward to reading your posts and have fun here... it is great for support of good and bad days :giggle:

Hi and its good to meet you. Well done on getting back on board - I know how easy it is to eat when you're stressed - its the case of finding other strategies to cope - coming on here is always a good start.

Hi there and welcome to the group!!:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Welcome!!!

Well done on the weight loss so far, you know what you are doing to loose the weight!!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Hello Agent and Welcome!

You have joined a wicked bunhc as Treats said lol

Good Luck on ya journey - how much you have to lose?
xxx

I just started Slimming World last week. I used to be a consultant myself so am not new to it, I've been under a lot of stress recently and have unfortunately put some weight back on so decided to go back to a group. My first weigh was good, I lost 3lbs :D Look forward to getting to know everyone.

:welcome:!!!!! I've not long discovered this forum myself, but find it immensely helpful. You're definitely amongst friends :)

Thanks for the welcome :eek:) Well, my second week wasn't so great, not for the want of trying though, things seemed to conspire against me. And I didn't make it to group, had an accident in work and am stuck at home recovering; my chair back gave out, and I fell off of it, landing on my head, so I ended up in A&E with a nice dose of concussion! I think I am on the mend now, I can see straight for a start!! Anyway, tomorrow starts a new SW week, which shall be 100%, no excuses!

Thanks for the welcome :eek:) Well, my second week wasn't so great, not for the want of trying though, things seemed to conspire against me. And I didn't make it to group, had an accident in work and am stuck at home recovering; my chair back gave out, and I fell off of it, landing on my head, so I ended up in A&E with a nice dose of concussion! I think I am on the mend now, I can see straight for a start!! Anyway, tomorrow starts a new SW week, which shall be 100%, no excuses!

Ooh, that sounds nasty - poor you!

Good luck for a good week and hope you feel better soon :)

Oooo er!! Hope you're ok!
Dont worry about the plan at the moment, just concentrate on getting yourself back on your feet.

Back