Hello on day 2 and feeling fab!

NooNoo1970

Hi guys, I did CD a few years ago, but here I am again, but I dont see my self as a restarter, just a new starter!
I started yesterday on SS, and its going great! Had 2 shakes, soup, black coffee and water yesterday, today I have had 2 shakes so far water and black coffee, feeling good and apart from the odd moment nothing too bad on the hunger side either!
Hope you are all doing good, would be good to hear how anyone at the same stage is doing. Its a hard diet in some ways, but the easiest one ever in others!
Challenge coming up, off to make the kids tea!! Water at the ready! x
Big hugs, Lou x x

Hiya i started on ss yesterday too! I havent done it before and ive found its been ok apart from first thing this morning i felt really dizzy. Im going to try some soups next week, ive only got shakes for this week and apart from the choc based ones i really dont like them! Ive been drinking lots of water and coffee too and im hoping by the weekend i get the buzzing feeling everyone is talking about!
When is your wi? Mine is next monday afternoon- i cant wait!

I think I remember you from before ....I was on lipotrim and I am again too........Im on day 10 now and doing well ......good luck for your journey xx

im on day 2 too :) like you im a returner and im feeling great!!

had headaches both nights but have taken 2 para and a cup of coffee and feel better xx good luck

Are we all on Day 2? ;)
I'm a fellow Day 2-er but a newbie and I'm surprisingly feeling pretty good! Not bloated in the slightest which is a lovely feeling! In fact when I stand up tummy is relatively flat?! :)

Good luck for the rest of the week girlies!!

We should definitely catch up on Monday when it's our 1st WI x

Jess xx

Back