Hello peeps, can I join?

well this week didnt go so well! lol
think i got a little bit cocky again, i realised i stopped writing evertyhing down, which is not a good sign....
gained 3 at weigh in this morning, but at least i know what i done wrong.
have started writing everything down again, and back to weighing and measuring ...
am not feeling low or anything, just realised my mistakes and getting back on track, which is a far better attitude, which makes me think that i AM getting somewhere, just taking a longer route than some others.
ah well, done an hour on the wii tonight, so lets hope i can make this week a good one

Hiya hun,

Don't worry about mistakes, as long as they do not turn into a huge party full of em it's not a bad thing if you learn from it.

If I got a quarter every time I made a mistake during this diet/maintenance thing I'd be bloomin' rich. :D (Which would be nice as I would be able to buy some almonds, finally.. bloody expensive ******* :mad:)

Just learn from them and move on! :)

xx

just wanted to give myself a little pat on the back tonight....
have done 45 mins on wii mon tue and wed so far this week, so thats good...
and this afternoon i sooooooo wanted something rubbish to eat! i wanted choc and or crisps, well anything really! lol
and its all in the house. still have left over chocs from xmas (thats never happened before!)
any way........ i didnt cave in. i thought about why i was wanting, and whether it was a need or a want... decided i was actually peckish, so i had a jacket potato for a warm and full feeling!
and it was lovely, filled the spot!
and best of all, didnt ruin my diet day!
hope my brain continues with being this good lol

Hiya Claire

well done you on the wii activity, i have one too but it seems to be gathering dust in the corner of the room (naughty me!!) i want this exercise bug everyone keeps talking about !!

pat on the back for you for avoiding those baddies and opting for the good stuff

xx

Well done on not caving in hon! I think we all know how hard it can be!

Yay you, keep it up xxx

still plodding along folks. lol.
food wise wasnt perfect on sat or today, but have a 2lb loss, so i guess that proves the exercise is working to a degree..
last week done 45 mins on wii mon, tue wed and fri and half hour of lesson 1 in learning to run on sat.
started this week well with 45 mins wii tonight, and have planned to change my diet for the next couple of days to test if it will work better for me,
so fingers crossed its all going in the right direction.

i dont post a lot, but i read every day so am keeping up with every ones progress.
x

still plodding along folks. lol.
food wise wasnt perfect on sat or today, but have a 2lb loss, so i guess that proves the exercise is working to a degree..
last week done 45 mins on wii mon, tue wed and fri and half hour of lesson 1 in learning to run on sat.
started this week well with 45 mins wii tonight, and have planned to change my diet for the next couple of days to test if it will work better for me,
so fingers crossed its all going in the right direction.

i dont post a lot, but i read every day so am keeping up with every ones progress.
x
CeeKay, you must look amazingly different, compared with your start weight. Well done on getting so far and congratulations on all of that excercise. I ought to learn a few good habits from you.
Change of diet for the next few days????? I see SW under your avatar??? Are you no longer on CD or which level now???
2lbs loss >>> you'll be at goal before no time.:happy096:

Back