Hello People I'm Back LOL!!!!

cd121272

Silver Member
Hee hee hello everyone i'm back. Just when you thought it was safe I turn up!!

Well a few of you will remember me and hello to all the other people that I dont know............

I have not been on for a long time and Starlight keeps texting me and kicking my bum to come back so here I am......I have been doing fairly well. I have kept my 2.5 st off and am staying as stable as posible with a few ups and downs. Not been up to much but really gotta keep this weight off at least until next year as my wonderful hubby has booked us up to go to Egypt for Xmas so need to look good for that one. lol.

Anyway this is just a quick one to say hi to everyone hope to catch up with you soon (you know who you are).

Take care :D

Oh yeah make me sound like a stalker why dont you :p

Seriously missus its FANTASTIC to see you back :talk017::party0019: Missed you around here!

Now if I can just get Marie back with us, maybe I need to up the texts to her :giggle:

Hi Clair. Was only thinking about you yesterday when I was lurking around, its good to have you back on minimins. I haven't been posting much but keep bobbing in to see how everyone is doing. I rejoined WW last week. I have managed to keep a stone off since last year but didn't keep the momentum going and still need to loose another 1.5 stone at least. Looking forward to weigh in on Monday to see how I'm doing. Have joined with a friend and am hoping a bit of competition and/or support will get things moving again.

Hi Dobo glad to here you are still going strong you will get there I did. If I can do it then anyone can.

As for that stalker Starlight lol You are doing brilliant. How is Marie by the way is she still in the land of the living or has she fell off of the wagon. I have now heard from her in a long time now so I hate to think of what she is up to.

Nice to hear from you and will be around as need to keep these bloody stones OFF lol.

Hi Paula. We are all doing ok here thankyou all is well.

How is you and your and your new home?

Hi clair,we are all good .I cant beleive ive been here 7 months now.Time is flying and im still fat lolxx

Welcome hun,not seen u be4 ihave been on here since march,maybe u was around before then?
Good luck and well done

Hi Gemma

Nice to meet you. I joined March 2007 and was around probably up until xmas then disappeared. Since then I have been stalked continuously by Starlight to come back so here I am lol.

Hope to see you around x

CLAIR!!! Youre giving such a bad impression of me :whistle:

Hey Stary Stalker dont you shout at me! LOL

Bad impression lol!!!! You said it not me heehee :massmoon:

Back