Hello - planning to start Atkins

JanBow

Thought I'd say hello & introduce myself. I've bought the Atkins book today and am planning to read it over the weekend and start on Monday, although I have done it years ago - bought a massive expensive pack of videos and books off one of the shopping channels and had success with it but towards the end I stalled for ages and got disheartened and gave up.

I've tried all sorts of diets since then, with varying degrees of success, did Cambridge a few years ago and did really well but have put a couple of stone back on & just can't get into any diet to shift it again. I've spent so much money on different diet products/books/clubs etc over the last 18 mth, hubby's totally fed up with it and I then I saw an online article about Atkins this week & it was a real light-bulb moment and I thought why not do that again, it worked before, more successfully than anything apart from Cambridge (but I just can't face no food again) and so here I am, raring to go and feeling positive and optimistic.

I went back to trying Cambridge again only a few weeks ago and stuck it for two weeks and so although I know the induction on Atkins is hard, I really don't think it can be as bad as Cambridge was!

Anyway, enough rambling, looking forward to chatting to you all & off to have a good read of the threads, before reading my book

Hi Jan and welcome :) enjoy your read this weekend and get ready for the best diet ever !

Ooh don't know it was the only one in Waterstones so I just got it but at the counter the lady said something about a new book coming out, so I'm guessing I've got the older one, I didn't realise there was a new one until I just read the thread on here about it LOL. But the old style is what worked for me, so I'm not too concerned if I haven't got the newer one!

Thanks for the welcome :)

and I didn't last the day out even. LOL

Hi jan and welcome love.

Back