Hello ppl

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Flabuloss, 27 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Flabuloss

Flabuloss New Member

Hi all,

I'm trying (and I think succeeding) to lose weight with SW. I've managed to lose 10.5lbs in 3 wks! I'm happy with that (actually ecstatic!) but I'm desperate for meal hints and tips. Peoples fave meals and exciting things to do wiv food!

ps I'm on EE

Thank you x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BopKatie

BopKatie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(15.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there, i'm not on slimming world and i don't know what EE is but a few of the healthy things i like to make are
    Homemade soups - as you just throw in any veg and a couple stock cubes and they taste so much better than shop stuff.
    Spanish omelette (my take on) - 2 eggs (or whites) red pepper, red onion and peas, however many you like. Really tasty with a salad.
    x

4. CrazyCatLady

CrazyCatLady Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.07%)
    Diet:
    My own
    Well done on the loss so far, and welcome to MiniMins! I'm only very loosely following SW so I'm probably not the best person to ask, but there is a huge board on here just for SWers where I'm sure you'll get all the advice you need x

5. SHARON F

SHARON F Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(12.06%)
    Diet:
    IF
    hi and welcome
    welll done on your weight loss. there are loads of menus and recipes on here depending on what kind of food you like.
    for my sugar/ pudding cravings I make the following
    1Syn Trifle
    Sugar free jelly crystals. make up 1 packet as directed put in fridge and wait till set
    take 3 mullerlite yogurts I use banana flavor (looks more like custard) mix
    make up the 2nd packet of sugar free jelly with only 1/2 cup boiling water just enough to desolve
    mix this in with the mullerlite stir well and carefully spoon onto top of set jelly (becareful that jelly is set properly otherwise it just goes a gloopy mess)
    put back in fridge to set and top with fresh berries
    eat the whole bowl because its only 1 syn and that comes from the fact you are using the 2nd jelly as a gelatin (dunno what difference this make just what I was told )

6. B0SC0

B0SC0 Mr Newbie

Start Weight:
    26st2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1.5lb(8.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on the weightloss. I've only being doing SW for around the same time and lost a similar amount.

As Sharon F said there are lots of great recipes on the site to follow.

Best of luck with your weight loss

7. kettlechip

kettlechip Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(23.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hey, welcome! thats an amazing achievement, you must be so proud - congrats!

I'm v. new at cooking (a student so never had to cook proper meals) but am noticing spices are making a lovely addition to my cooking, sorry I can't help u more, take a look on the forum :)

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcme. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.