hello, sickness and weight gain!

katalena

Enjoying life!
I just wanted to pop by and say hello to everyone!

I have had a read through and sounds like there are lots of new people and still many of you doing so incredibly well!

I am not too bad! I had another scan on Thursday and "bean" is doing just fine, a nice strong heart beat and growing well! It is very exciting!

The downside is the sickness, It starts about 0530 and stops when I go to sleep at night! UGH

I have gained a few lbs not in pregnancy weight but with eating mainly just carbs for the last 3 weeks to get through the sickness!

I have stopped going to the gym just this week and they have frozen my personal training but hopefully next month I will be able to get right back to it!

Well keep up the good work folks and don't forget about me. I certainly haven't forgotten about you, I just sleep, work and vomit most of the time! lol

Much love

Kat xx

it's a wonderful time.. I too struggled for years trying to get pregnant, then it happened with my 2nd partner the 2nd month of trying! I couldn't quite believe, but I'm a great believer in if it's meant to be! I had the awful sickness too, didn't stop until 19 weeks and in the end they had to put me on medication which although didn't take the sick feeling away, it certainly stopped me being sick - it will pass - it will be worth it. I was also 16 stone when I was pregnant and so the end was horrid, so uncomfortable. We are planning to try for baby 2 at the end of the year and although that is extremely daunting as I have so much to learn about maintaining this new figure, it's also extremely exciting! Best wishes for good health kat x

hi kat
hope the sickness goes soon - its all worth it in the end!
daisy x

Kat I am so excited for you - you have probably heard this before, but the nausea is fab baby sticking glue and a really good sign all is well.
I was really nauseous and found that ginger ale/beer really cut through it. It was the only thing that did - and my 4 year old now loves the really firey stuff her grandad lets her sip when he has a glass!
xxxxxxxxx

Back