Hello SS, oh how I've missed you!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by sophiekia, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. sophiekia

sophiekia New Member

Hello all.

I'm jumping back on the bandwagon.

I started the cambridge diet back in october 2009, weighing in at 14 stone for my tiny 5'1.5 height (the half an inch makes ALOT of difference ;)

So basically, I managed to get down to 9 stone 10 with the cambridge and then followed my own regime, which led me down to 7 stone 5!!! I did feel ill to say the least.I have managed to creep back up to 9 stone 1, which I'm a bit sad about, but I know I have the determination and will power to do it!

I've returned back to my trusty old friend, ss+, to help me return to 8 stone. Let's see how it goes!!!:flirt2:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    i am five foot 1 also, 13 stone 3 so i am going to find a consultant in ireland this week and get down this weight once and for all
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.