Attack Hello - Starting Day 2 of Dukan

Meep

Hi,

Just want to say hello before I start asking all sorts of silly questions about the diet :p
Have spent the last few weeks reading the book and getting to know what I am doing but I'm sure there are some things I don't quite get.
This is day 2 for me and amd down 2lbs from yesterday :)

Off to post my daily menu just so someone can see it with fresh eyes and let me know if there are any problems. ;)

Good luck - off to check out your menus :D

Hi :)

I am on day 2 too and have also lost 2lbs (wooop!)

How are you both getting on?

All going well here so far, drank huge amounts of water yesterday, I was so thirsty!

Good luck!

Easier than I was expecting it to be. Did you make a gallette?

Hi, yes I did make the galette - both times I have made it, it completely falls apart, but tastes v good! I sweetened with a little splenda, and today had a sprinkle of mixed spice.
Have you made it? I'm hoping I can perfect it so that it looks a bit more appealing ;)

Really enjoying it so far, just a bit worried about a family 'do' I have coming up in a few weeks. We're staying at a hotel, dinner included and I'm already trying to see what I can do to stay on plan! No booze/asking for meat served plain/no dessert etc.

This should be my day 2 too but I had uncontrolled extra 3 slices of cake yesterday... After I had finished may day 1 went to my mum's home to collect my baby and I was welcome with all this ...and I did not stop on 1 slice...ehhh
Best of luck to all....

Im on day 3 today, havent been able to weigh yet as dont have scales at home! before starting this I was doing weight watches and have a monthly pass so gonna weigh in there tom morning!!! cant wait as i do feel like ive lost a good amount already!!
x

Day 3 for me and 4lbs off so far. TOTM is about to cause chaos though.

I just can't get the gallete right, the texture and taste (savoury) has been awful - must try harder.

Back