Hello there guys

Natalia

Hi there, My name is Natalia, I'm 21.
:eek: I started my weightloss journey on 7th June 2010 - When at 5'3" , i weighed 14st 3 :cry:

I didn't realise how much weight I had put on over the last few years, i had to do something. I have lost 2 stone in the last three months, slow but sure :cool:

I haven't joined a club or anything, and i have done it all on my own, so now I am nearly half way i am starting to lose faith due to "maintaining" weeks and crave support and company from people who understand...

so, I hope I will like it here. And can't wait to join in

xxx

Hi there Natalia and :welcome2: to the forum - and I want to say a big congrats on losing 2 stone - that is fantastic hun and such a great loss, you should be very proud.
We all go through that "staying the same" phase so we all understand how it feels and you've definitely come to the right place for support, encouragement and understanding - we are all in the same boat and everyone here are all lovely.

Your story sounds very much like mine actually, I got to the same weight as you did and also never realised how much I had put on until I actually saw photos and weighed myself. I have so far managed to lose 1 stone but want to lose 4 more (ideally!) so I am back down to 9st.

I've also done my loss myself with my own diet and exercise so we're the same there too. Hopefully we can kind of "buddy up" on here seeing as we are so similar with our stories, I'll look forward to chatting with you soon and I'm very sure that you will love it here.

See you around!! :) xx

Hi Natalia and :welcome: to the forums, congrats on your fantastic weight loss so far! Please don't worry regarding the 'stay the same' weeks - we all have them and they are frustrating but it will inevitably show on the scales I promise. I am doing WW alone and to be honest would probably not be able to do it without the fantastic support that everyone gives on here - we are all going through the same battle so can help and guide each other! You have definitely come to the right place.
I am sure I will bump into you again but for now I wish you the very best of luck on your continued weight loss journey.
Sharkbait1983 x

Well done on your losses so far, and good luck with the rest of your journey.

good luck with your losses Natalia xx

Back