Hello there! *wave*

Hi all,

My names Leesa and i've decided to join a supportive sort of group to help me reach my goal weight.

I've been dieting or trying to now for about 4 months, my weights gotten out of control not only through bad habits but the wrong choice in birth control! It's been a rollercoaster for me and since moving in with my partner 6 months ago and moving OUT of home it seems its just fueled my bad eating habits and ability to be completly and utterly lazy when i get in from work. Not good.

So, the steps i've taken since is to join a gym which i've been going 3 times a week to now but this has only gone on for a week (i still find it hard to motivate myself to go but i think im finally tackling this).

Next, i've tried numerous diet tablets, green tea extract combined with also taking KLB6 Ultra and now im on 'fat metaboliser' tablets. No idea what the outcome will be with them.

I guess i'm just looking for that extra PUSH and support from people who know what they're doing! any hints, tips, easy quick lunch ideas for work, anything is completly appreciated.

My goal is to loose 3 stone thats my FIRST goal. I want to get back down from a 16 to the size 10 i used to be. i will post pics soon, is it ok to post pictures in this thread?

Thanks all!

:)
~Leesa~
-

Welcome to our community :D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

Hi and Welcome :D:D
Your The Same As Me More Or Less. Want To Go From Size 16 to 12. How Old Are You if You Dont Mind Me Being Nosey?
You Choosing To Do Ne Diets eg Weight Watchers etc?

Thankyou for the welcome everyone!

Kirsty, Im 19 years old hence me wanting to nip this in the bud before it gets out of control and develop a life style thats healthy for my future in terms of my health.

At the moment? im not on any diet, im not entirely sure on this one which direction i should go with a diet.
Baring in mind i just moved out, im on a very tight budget money wise so i cant really afford any of these expensive ellaborate diets!

Any suggestions? anyone? which one are you on Kirsty?

~Leesa~ :)

Welcome to Minimins :)

Following a diet doesnt have to be expensive, if youre having to do food shopping anyway you just incorporate that into your choices

Back