Hello there!

rubyeskimo

Silver Member
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and to SW! Hopefully this will be the boost I need to be happy with my weight. As you can see from my sig, I recently got engaged and have vowed not to plan anything (well not to look at wedding dresses) till I have lost the weight I want to! Looking forward to get to know you all! Better run, got a batch of Speed soup on the go at the moment!

hello and welcome to the forum. we are all here to help and guide each other through. when did you start slimming world and what plan are you follwing ?

Hi Ruby, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your engagement! How exciting!

Well kind of started it at new year but was a bit loose with the "rules" so haven't lost too much (4lbs is still good in my book though!). Now I've decided to stick to it properly and see what happens. Doing a mixture of green and EE days at the moment, but prefer green days really!

4lbs is great, any loss is better than a gain. if you stick to it you will see great losses and im sure you will find a gorgeous dress when you reach your target

Congrats on your engagement, and welcome! :)

Welcome to Minimins and SW but most importantly ... Congratulations on your engagement and i am sure u will look lovely on your wedding day xxxxx

Back