hello there!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by im_lorbol, 2 October 2011 Social URL.

1. im_lorbol

im_lorbol New Member

I have joined for some extra support!
    I'm the heaviest I have ever been and I've just moved to a new town so I have nobody to pair up with. Ive just joined slimmin world(again) so I'll mainly be in that forum swapping syns and recipes!
    My aim is to drop a dress size before Christmas!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. phonicshunny

phonicshunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    welcome to a great forum, i am doing sw as well so good luck with your weight loss journey, :D
    I found that the people in my group are so friendly and had the most friendly welcome, i have made friends for life. Even when i reach target (4 lb to go) I still am going to go every week to maintain, because i dont wanna put the weight back on, i have struggled to loose the weight this time.
    Good luck join a group and make lots of new friends ;)
  4. im_lorbol

im_lorbol New Member

Awh thanks!
    Yes the people in my group are lovely too. I hope I can stick at it! I have such a hectic schedule at the moment(teacher training) I'm worried I'll slip into bad eating habits out of laziness!
    Definately want to make it a life choice though, my weight has been up and down for the past few years, I just need to get into a healthy routine and retrain my thoughts!

Good luck, 4lb will off you in no time! X
  5. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Hi welcome and good luck on your journey to slimville.
  6. Stormwind

Stormwind Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Hello and welcome !

Good luck on your weight loss journey !

Onwards and downwards :)
  7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW.

Irene xx
  8. im_lorbol

im_lorbol New Member

Thank you everyone :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.