• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello there :)

will beat the bulge!!
Hi everyone, I am a newbie obviously :rolleyes:
I'm a failed yo-yo dieter and have started a new diet and fitness regime every new year for the past... 7 years since I had my daughter but haven't managed to lose more than a stone before giving up... willpower not being one of my strengths :sigh:
But this year I am determined as I have gained a stone every year for the past 4 years and I don't want this year to be the same. My sister is getting married in November 09 and I would love to be able to walk into that church wowing friends and family looking a million dollars and outshining my sister :D:8855: I'm joking ofcourse but it would be nice to be able to wear a lovely outfit and feel confident in it and not shy away from photographs because of the fact I can't bear to look at my self. So this year is the year and I need all the help and support I can get so thought I would join :D
Sorry for rambling on, I look forward to chatting to you all soon xx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

always lurkin around!
hi hun and welcome good luck xx

will beat the bulge!!
Thanx for the welcome :) I'm making myself at home now and liking it on here :)

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Welcome to our community mrs.jk :D:D:D

Glad you are feeling at home with us :)

will beat the bulge!!
Thanx Irene, I started ww today am doing it from home as I still have all my old books etc so I started point counting today altho been dieting since the 2nd :) I have had a poke around the ww forum and would love to become a member of one of your teams :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 3
Introductions 2
Introductions 1
Introductions 5