Hello to all old and new members !!

Anthony Smith

Slimmer 2010
Welcome to everyone who was already on weight watchers and took a break over Christmas, and welcome to all the new members who have joined in the new year.

Some of you may already be back on track and already back on WW so well done for jumping back on the wagon and the very best of luck to you !!! As for me I am back on track Friday as my meeting is Thursday so I will be off to see the damage then, but I also have some good news. A couple of days ago I received a text from my leader who explained that 2 of the people there had to step down due to living to far away so I was offered the place which I was totally thrilled about and took it straight up, so that now means I will get the meetings free, a free esource online and the pleasure of working with 2 other people, so I will be back on track straight away from friday and I wish everyone the best of luck, we have all had our time off over Christmas now its time to hit the scales !!! WOO !!

Hi, thanks for the welcome!! I was here just before Xmas, and managed a small loss, however am sure I've undone all of this over Xmas!!

Weigh in tomorrow night, so will evaluate the damage and start from scratche again!! Have been back on plan since yesterday, and actually enjoying having a bit of control back (although I completely accept i could have kept control over Xmas, just decided not to!!)

Well done on your promotion, and bonus for it all becoming free!! Might have to start buttering up my leader!! :)

Hopefully a few more people will start emerging back on the boards, has been very quiet round these parts recently!! Is this board always a bit quieter than others on mini's? I suppose this is coz WW has their own boards on the WW site is it? I much prefer it here!!

Will be around bothering you all for a long time yet!!

:)

Hi, thanks for the welcome!! I was here just before Xmas, and managed a small loss, however am sure I've undone all of this over Xmas!!

Weigh in tomorrow night, so will evaluate the damage and start from scratche again!! Have been back on plan since yesterday, and actually enjoying having a bit of control back (although I completely accept i could have kept control over Xmas, just decided not to!!)

Well done on your promotion, and bonus for it all becoming free!! Might have to start buttering up my leader!! :)

Hopefully a few more people will start emerging back on the boards, has been very quiet round these parts recently!! Is this board always a bit quieter than others on mini's? I suppose this is coz WW has their own boards on the WW site is it? I much prefer it here!!

Will be around bothering you all for a long time yet!!

:)

Yes I totally agree with you that I could of kept it under control and only had a couple of days off, but where is the fun in that lol and I didnt wanna look like a diet freak either !! Its not that quiet round here to be honest, but ever since about a week or 2 before Xmas it has been completely dead nearly, but I am sure people will be back over this next week once they start attending there meetings again :) Good luck to you and yes keep bothering me it keeps me entertained lol :D

Happy New Year to you Anthony and congratulations on your promotion so very well deserved as I can only imagine you must be a wonderful support to all the members at your WW meetings as you are here.:happy096:

My wi is tomorrow. Nervous in a way to see what damage has been done...in fact it's probably why I still am wide awake despite needing to b up for work at 5:45!

Anyway, new year new start new me!!!

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow lildanni, hopefully the scales won't be too bad:)!

omg that's amazing news!!! no wonder your chuffed! thats ace!! good luck with it all hun! and good luck with the refresh after festive break! :D xxx

Hello everyone.
Well done Anthony for stepping up and helping out at meetings, that will save u a small fortune!

I have been off track now for 3 weeks and totally over indulged at xmas but enjoyed every last mouthful! But enough is enough and i am back to my meeting this morning to see what the official damage is. I had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and they are saying +9lb :eek:! oooppps, oh well i will draw a line under it and start a fresh today. i cant exercise at the moment due to tendinitis in my Achilles tendons so i will have to track carefully and be very good.

Good luck to everyone who is just starting WW or coming back after the new year, we're all in the same boat and its great to come on here and get some support

Thanks Anthony for the lovely welcome - I'm not new around here but started back on WW ProPoints a few days before the New Year, wanted to get in there early! My first WI is tomorrow and I'm pretty nervous!

So welcome to all the new WW'ers, and the old ones! Let 2011 be our year!

xxx

Hi everyone & thanks Anthony and hope u enjoy ur new role on Friday :)

I've been a gold member for 4 yrs but decided to indulge this Christmas & boy did I!! According to my scales I've 9lb on, gulp. WI tomorrow night and also starting propoints, these boards will be a great help no doubt. (also starting Zumba classes which I'm looking forward to!)

Have a good day all & happy new year.

Hi Everyone, I started WW just before xmas and lost 8.5lbs in 2 weeks, also had my first weighing lastnight after xmas. So chuffed that i managed to STS over xmas and don't feel like i went without either. All the best to everyone in 2011. Also congratulations Anthony in your new role for Friday hope it goes well. xxxx

Hello Everyone

Started back on 1 Jan 2011. Just doing it at home for the moment as no class suits. I am a gold member but have let it slide over the last few months. Need to lose 18 lbs!! Looking forward to hearing how everyone gets on over the next few months:D

Hi folk. I have been on weight Watchers since last June, and have been lurking on these forums, reading everyone's posts and getting some great help since around then. But I only joined officially last night. I tried to stay on track over the christmas but I definately overindulged and I am now very nervous of the weigh in tomorrow night.
Well done on your promotion!

Well done and good luck :D

Back