Hello to all .....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Denizli, 17 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Denizli

Denizli New Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok, I have arrived, little nervous as never realy joined anything like this before, so bare with me...lol
    I discovered the site tonight whilst lookng for some slimming world recipes, which can I say there are an abundance of.

I lost about 3 stone 1 1/2 years ago with slimming world, unfortunately it all went back on and maybe a little bit more :eek::break_diet: :eek:.
    Anyway not smoked for over 1 year now...:) (got that under control), so the next step is to loose the weight again, I feel quite determined... but that little extra support never goes a miss. Famalies are fine but sometimes you just need people who have been there and know what you are going through because lets be honest - it's hard work.

Anyway looking forward to getting started.......and finding my way round the site......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. philly_x

philly_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Hay!
    I joined slimming world wednesday...ive done WW before but never lost great amounts of weight (although ive always needed to), so slimming world is totally new to me and im really hoping to acheive my goal for once as well! The recipe threads are useful, theres one where people take pictures of the food which is really helpful! The website has helped me a lot so far (in the 4 days anyway :) ) Good Luck! x

4. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome to the forum good luck on your weight loss journey look forward to hearing how you get on with slimming world

5. xxtashaxx

xxtashaxx Losing the mummy fat

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :welcome:
    Good luck with the weight loss xx

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.