Hello to all :)

Dolfinfeet

Please let me introduce myself. My name is Clare, I'm 32 and live in Plymouth with my fiancee and a house full of pets. After battling with my weight for many years I successfully managed to lose a substantial amount of weight about 4 years ago, then somehow I managed to put it all back on and then more....I rejoined Slimming world a couple of months ago and very very slowly have lost half a stone. A few friends have highly recommended this site and thought I would join as it seems much harder to lose the weight this time.

I look forward to reading your posts :)

Take care xx

Please let me introduce myself. My name is Clare, I'm 32 and live in Plymouth with my fiancee and a house full of pets. After battling with my weight for many years I successfully managed to lose a substantial amount of weight about 4 years ago, then somehow I managed to put it all back on and then more....I rejoined Slimming world a couple of months ago and very very slowly have lost half a stone. A few friends have highly recommended this site and thought I would join as it seems much harder to lose the weight this time.

I look forward to reading your posts :)

Take care xx

Hi there, welcome to minimins and good luck. :)

Thank you :)

Thank you Memmsy, we can be newbies together lol :D

Newbie celebration!
clap.gif
woohoo.gif

Thank you Strawberry Madness :)
I'm loving the site and the newbie celebration :party0011: x

Back