Hello to all

Lol fair, I invested in a nice warm scarf yesterday so know what you mean, its so weird here I am so overweight but feel the cold more than my size 12 mate!! But it does get better does it not?? Or will I be cold all the way through??
Now energy I need and loads of it, at the moment even walking to the car takes more energy than I have, stupid I know but will be so happy just to feel good again, its been a long time since I felt good about anything, but I will and I know it.
Mind you the swimsuit thing is still a little off I thought I wouldnt see anyone I know when I went on holidays to Blackpool, Somerset, Hastings lol and guess what in Blackpool the local butcher was there in Hastings our local police officer was on a training course and in somerset our gp was there lol so maybe I will be lucky this time???
Thankyou for the boost of confidence.
All the best

lets just hope ur vicar never runs into u when u r winning a wet t-shirt contest in Ibiza!

well done on the weight loss! this is the best diet ever and im glad 2 see 2 more people doing so fab.

happy SSing!

xxxxx

lol what a thought can you imagin that??
Sorry I did have a real giggle at that Karen, Our vicar would probably not recognise us after our weight loss I hope to be half the woman I am now but the thought is there lol!!
I am so filled with will power at the moment so am going to do it this time, lose all my excess weight and not gain it again there I said it and I meanit too.
Wel done to you as well your doing great with your weight loss keep it up you will be wowing them on the beach yourself this summer.
Thanks for your post
All the best

it won't just be the vicar who won't recognise you! :D Hope you have an excellent weekend, and looking forward to seeing how you get on at the next weigh in. :)
Lol thats what Im looking forward to seeing the faces of old friends who wont recognise me but the satisfaction of knowing I look good is going to be the best feeling of all.
keep smiling xx:D

Lol thats what Im looking forward to seeing the faces of old friends who wont recognise me but the satisfaction of knowing I look good is going to be the best feeling of all.
keep smiling xx:D

I have to say, I've had a weekend of this and it is the BEST feeling! lolololol you will love it!!!! hee hee

Just started a new thread about antibiotics and ketosis as I am out of ketosis have been for 2 days now due to liquid antibiotics.
Its going to be hard to get back in now so am really fed up!!
Feel like eating for england!1
Oh well another day so h ere goes
All the best

awww god i know what u mean. ketosis is such a godsend. i have had 2 scheduled breaks from CD and its been harder to get into ketosis each time. not that i dont get back into it quickly cos i do. however, it leaves u more flat and wanting to nibble :(

i now have a really sore throat. feel like ive swallowed a hedgehog (which is possible..might of slept walked in the garden and eaten the first thing to hand lol) im too frightened to take any meds though. I slipped out of ketosis after a few sips of diet cherry cola a couple of weeks ago so know i am quite sensitive. ugh!

it'll just take a few days and u will be fine. if u need anti-biotics then theres not much u can do about it! good luck. try not to eat any garden animals :)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello all,
Back again that is after 3 lots of different antibiotics im all better lol but the worse thing was I had to come off CD while taking them, unfortunately I was not allowed the CD shakes etc in hospital with me. There is a moral here though dont leave it too late when your feeling so ill or it takes longer to get better see your gp.
Luckily enough though in the 3 weeks I was ill I only put oon 3lbs.
But now Im again on day 4 of SS and its lookig good.
Anyway hope you have all got on wonderfully and will post again soon.

Back