Hello to everybody!

Hello,

I have been lurking for quite a while but I think it's time to come out of the fridge, oops, closet, and say hello to everybody :)

I've been on LL for 7 weeks this coming Sunday and I really love the program.

As all my friends are very slim, it can be psychologically difficult being the size of an aircarrier, but this forum is full of people that understand the struggle with weight and it has been incredibly helpful and inspiring.

I don't feel so lonely anymore and I really wanted to thank you all.

Siria xx

welcome, and good for you!
Nice losses so far, too!

Welcome Siria :) and congratulations on the fantastic weight loss so far!!

Nice to meet you ! Glad LL is working for you and great losses. I love LL too, it helped me change my head and lose the weight.:)

As all my friends are very slim, it can be psychologically difficult being the size of an aircarrier, but this forum is full of people that understand the struggle with weight and it has been incredibly helpful and inspiring.

Siria xx

Dont put yourself down like that Siria, "an aircarrier" indeed. I am sure you are a beautiful person. Try to think of yourself as such.:)

So glad to welcome you to Minis, its a fantastic place, with all the online friends and support you could ever wish for!

Stick around, and you wont see yourself as an aircarrier any more!!

Hi Siria (what a gorgeous name btw) and welcome.

You've done brilliantly on LL so far, glad you posted and please keep on doing so. You'll soon be as slim as your friends.

Cath

Hi Siria, welcome to mini's forum, I think we all lurk around for a bit before we join!
This is a great place to get support for when you're feeling down & praise for your achievements.
Well done on your weight loss so far.

Cherry

Hi Siria, cool name, well done on the weight loss so far.
Get out the fridge now, tut tut ........lol. I dont know fancy lurking when you could have been joining in with all the fun. Nice to see you plucked up the courage to post, keep it up as it sure helps the long days/ evenings, with people who understand what you are going through.

Hia Siria,

Like Sonkie says get posting! It realy does help to write things down and to ask for advice. You can tell everyone about your news both good and bad, maybe even do a daily diary about your LL experience.

You are half way through Development - what have you learned so far? Do you like the DVDs?:D

AmandaJayne

Hello LittleBlue, Samantha, Melissa, Sarah, Cath, Cherry, Sonia and AmandaJane,
Thank you so much for the warm welcome!
Melissa, you hit it on the nail. All diets I've tried before were very patronising and trying to teach me how to eat well.. What the heck, I do know what is good for me and what isn't. That didn't stop me from doing the wrong thing, though, as my frame of mind was all wrong.
What attracted me to LL was the opportunity to take food out of the equation whilst trying to deal with the psychological reasons for my binges. It just makes sense, doesn't it?
Sarah, I'll try not to think about myself as an air carrier.. how about just as a bus then? :)
AmandaJane, I'm just at the beginning but I've already discovered how so many of my destructive food fixations were established when I was a child, which isn't surprising given the difficult family I have.
Oh, well, it's time to leave their nastiness behind and start my own life. About time too, I'm almost 38!

Quote: "What attracted me to LL was the opportunity to take food out of the equation whilst trying to deal with the psychological reasons for my binges. It just makes sense, doesn't it?"

That's so right, Siria. That was my reasoning too.

AmandaJayne

Welcome to the "gonna be a babe club!!" Great to have you posting as hard to support people lurking cos you dont know who is and what support they need! Congratulations on an incredible weight loss so far & keep up the good work, and posting!

Back