Hello to everyone

emmanocats

Hello, are there any existing members on this site. I would really like to say hello and give/get your support. Everyone thinks I must be crazy doing this, but having had my first session with my locum, I believe it could work.

Hope to hear from some of you soon

Emma

Hi Emmanocats I've been doing the diet now since early Jan, first week or so is hard, but the weight loss motivates you on. Good luck and good to have someone else on here so we can spur each other on Xx

Hi Minnie, just to say really well done, you are nearly half way through your weight loss, that's fantastic! I'm sure it will help to spur Emma on, seeing how well you are doing. Not posted on here for a while cos had all gone a bit quiet, so nice to hear from you 2 ladies.
All the best, Karen.

Thanks Karen67 was thinking much the same today that nearly halfway there. It seemed to take a while for me to really notice the weight loss, but its now great to be able to fit into my smaller clothes that haven't been worn in a while. Also got so much more energy and great to walk even a short distance without feeling breathless. I haven't really missed food that much, but would say missing going out for a pub lunch or like this Sunday having a nice meal on mothers day. Still hopefully by July I will have reached target and by taking on board a healthier lifestyle will be able to enjoy those things again Xx

Hi Minnie, glad to hear you're so positive. And don't forget, by July you'll really deserve to enjoy those things again, too and will just need to counter balance any treats to make sure you keep at the weight you want to be at. All the best, Karen. xx

Hey emmanocats i wish you the best of luck on your journey to weightloss and a new healther you.
you will find the community on this fourm really welcoming and wont hesitate to offer support when you are in need.

Really looking forward to seeing you around the threads and agian wish you the best of luck :)

EDIT:
Just noticed the post date woops really need to go to bed lol.
Its been around 5months now i really hope things have turned out for you.

Back