Hello to Newbies

Hi,

I'm a returner. 2011/2012 I lost 10 stone 7lbs to get married in a beautiful wedding dress :). Unfortunately due to ill health and a big operation I have put on weight again (4st) :(

I'm recovering from a hysterectomy (2weeks ago) so I can't exercise very much but I'm totally back in the zone and this time next year I want to be in size 10s not size 16s. All my pretty clothes are packed away and I only have yukky baggy clothes to wear which is fine whilst my belly is swollen but completely depressing!

I am doing this at home and hoping to source a simply filling list, although wonders if it's filling and healthy plan (which I will have in one of my books?). Until then I'll go by the American list. I'll see if I can lose this way. If not I'll return to propoints :)

Wishing you all loads of slimming!

Sarah xxx

Hi ladies. Ive been lurking for a few days now. Im going to be a rejoiner at class on Tuesday. Trying to get as prepared as possible but hard as im not sure what this simple start is all about.
Ive got alot of weight to loose but i do start to feel better about myself even just loosing a little.
Im a mum of 3 on maternity leave. I really would like to be a yummy mummy in time for our hols in October.
Looking forward to getting to know you xx

Hi ladies. Ive been lurking for a few days now. Im going to be a rejoiner at class on Tuesday. Trying to get as prepared as possible but hard as im not sure what this simple start is all about.
Ive got alot of weight to loose but i do start to feel better about myself even just loosing a little.
Im a mum of 3 on maternity leave. I really would like to be a yummy mummy in time for our hols in October.
Looking forward to getting to know you xx

good luck :) x

hi all, im new to this site.. joined slimming world april 2013 weighing in at 19st 3.. lost 2 stone then lifes stresses got in the way but thankgod i maintained from august until now - xmas has set me back by only 2lb so current weight 17st 1.5, determined to lose another 2 stone this year.. would be well cool if i could do that by april lol

Hi there, I just joined here today, have been doing SW before Xmas and found it great, lost a stone, but fell off wagon badly over Xmas and now I feel like I'd like to change back to WW again. Just don't seem to have the energy for SW, while it was great, I missed my bread SOOOOOO much :) I found it hard to manage out and about e.g. Hard to get lunches if you don't want to eat a dinner etc. I have done WW a few times over the years and always had great results on it but two babies have meant that I'm back with about 3 st to lose. Last time I was with WW pro points had just come in, so I can't remember a lot of it anymore tbh, so am going to join a class on Thursday am. Will be brave and fill out mystats after that weigh in!!

hi hun, do u have ur own diary x

hi all, im new to this site.. joined slimming world april 2013 weighing in at 19st 3.. lost 2 stone then lifes stresses got in the way but thankgod i maintained from august until now - xmas has set me back by only 2lb so current weight 17st 1.5, determined to lose another 2 stone this year.. would be well cool if i could do that by april lol

do u have a diary hun x

Hey all! Am a restarter newbie today as well, well tomorrow morning technically - but don't panic, not eating my way through a chocolate pile to prepare lol. Just signed up online and ready to go :) lost lots over the last couple of years but it's crept on again while I wasn't looking! So back on for three months to get where I want to be!

Good luck all :)

Hey, I'm a restarter. Have done ww before but then put the weight back on by being naughty so I'm back on it again as of last week. I'm in week two at the min

Back