Hello UD

Oh me too!! My first one as I started on a DD as I crossed over from a vlcd and it made sense to make my DD yest!

I have not had a proper meal in 6 weeks. I am too excited!! :)

What are you having? I have no idea yet! I actually fancy maybe nachos with loads of cheese n dips for dinner or maybe pate with crackers. I know it's not huge but I've missed proper savoury food!!

Hubbie gonna cook my tea but chorizo sandwich for lunch and had fruit toast for brekkie x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I went to mcdonald's and had a breakfast wrap meal and a latte. That's 740cals, I've not eat that in one full day recently lol!!

Was scrummy tho and will keep me going until dinner so not too bad really!

Mmm haggis spuds good, I live chicken stuff with haggis and peppercorn sauce!! Love chorizo too, I make a lovely chorizo red pepper and sausage casserole!! :)

Oh how good is food lol?!x

Food is our friend here on Juddd :D UP day foir me too had wholemeal toast for breakfast but it was very salty, don't feel like anything for lunch?? Maybe I will later off shopping for supper later , no idea what to have probably let OH decide. I am feeling strangely blase about food today ???

Mee too
I have had a snack pot of grapefruit 38 cals
I could eat my own hands. I am making bread for tomorrow though to go with my pate
Luckily with JUDDD there's always tomorrow ;-))

Eek, I'm so full that I can't even squeeze in the Twirl that's sitting look at me .....!

Nope, I really can't. Sigh ;)

P x

Whiteybitey said:
I went to mcdonald's and had a breakfast wrap meal and a latte. That's 740cals, I've not eat that in one full day recently lol!!

Was scrummy tho and will keep me going until dinner so not too bad really!

Mmm haggis spuds good, I live chicken stuff with haggis and peppercorn sauce!! Love chorizo too, I make a lovely chorizo red pepper and sausage casserole!! :)

Oh how good is food lol?!x

I'm plant Maccy D breakfast on my way to work tomorrow as hot an early start - cant wait :-D x

Paulinegin said:
You don't want it, darling, your body is doing magic today :D

P x

Ahhh what a lovely way of putting it

My first dd today and I'm doing well but planning tomorrows food and it's coming in well over 2000 cals arrgghhh Gunna ave to re evaluate x

Back