Hello UD

God I loved today's UD!

Had yoghurt then a cupcake at school as a friend brought some in. Had cheese and potato pie and salad and apple crumble and custard for lunch (Gotta love school dinners) then pasta bolognaise for dinner.

I have eaten some "junk" today but as tomorrow it will be less than 500 cals I think I can cope. I've also got my TOTM today too so I am craving sweet stuff. Better to have got it today than on a DD I say.

Oh and another teacher at work is doing JUDDD and we have convinced two others to try it. How great is that?

Going to bed right now so that my UD is here very very quickly, cos reading about these yummy foods is making my tummy rumble and I may just weaken!!:break_diet:

Well...

Costas coffee and a chocolate plait thing.... tonight we are having a Mexican mini feast: spicy prawns starter, tacos with 2 fillings, spicy chicken and chorizo and black bean and feta, with a couple of different salsas... oh and white wine :)

Just to make it all so much worse I have ice cream, cream, meringues and raspberries, so today or tomorrow we are having Eton Mess too!

I'd work out the kcals, but I can't be bothered, it's my weekend :)

Back