Hello <wave>

LizS

Shut up Ethel
Hi - I'm new to minimins (although the profile says 2006, it seems I never used it back then!)

This is my second VLCD - I lost 4.5 stone in 2005 but once I hit goal I waved a cheerful goodbye to my LL counsellor and wandered off into the sunset/bread bin. I've not put it ALL back on - only most of it.

Anyway never mind I'm not here to dwell on the past but to look forward to this CD journey. I've got some mini targets but ideally want to lose 56lb by September (currently 209) And this time I WILL do maintenance. I will. I promise.

So its day 1 today and have successfully stuck to it 100%; chocolate shakes all the way and have done my water too. feeling proud, but hungry and shaky and absolutely nowhere near the top of the wall yet. But tomorrow will be better (even tho I know it'll be worse....)

Just wanted to say hello everyone. I've been reading threads and looking at pictures and trying to work the forum out - sorry if I have posted in the wrong place; blame newbie ignorance!

Lizx

Hi Liz, welcome to the forum. I've been on it a week now and love this website now. Keeps me motivated. Enjoy the journey

Sue xx

Hi LizS!

Nice to see you on here! xx

Hi Lizs,

Wishing you luck on your CD journey! I'm sure you will do well! xxx

Hello Liz..I am at the end of day 6 on CD and i think Mini-Mins has mostly got me this far. It stops me from focusing on food and helps me along my weightloss journey, as other people are in the same boat as me. I just hope you get all that weight off by September and stick to CD 100%. I have to say the strangest thing about CD is that my CDC said that i would have slight headaches and feeling hungry for the first few days, but i have not experienced any side effects yet. Anyway good luck on your weightloss Journey.:)

Shane..

Hi LizS, have a good week.

Good luck with your journey :)

Back