Hello Wonderful People

mobilephone

Hi,

I'm new here and would just like to say 'Hello'...

"Hello"

Well, that was my attempt at being funny.. Anyway, I'm 16 years old (well, next Monday I am 16) and have just joined to get some support, advice etc. Mainly motivation.

I've lost 2 stone since about a week before Xmas and plan on losing around 2.5-3 more.(I decided to start before Xmas so I wouldn't binge before which would have just made it harder for me)

I'm 5'9" and want to be about 11.5stone. So, I was about 16 stone and I'm just under 14 now. I've got a broad build anyway so maybe about 12 stone? I'll see!

I'm hoping to achieve this pretty soon, not sure what an ideal time frame would be to do so, but by this time next year, at least, I want to be at an ideal weight and happy! Not to say I'm not happy now, because I am! :D Once I get to my ideal weight I will stick at it by continuing what I will do to get there... I think, obviously I'll be a bit less strict, but I won't come back to where I am now.

Well, That's pretty much all there is to know. Apologies for the dull username, I usually have a really great one, but because it's so unique I don't want people finding me through Google. Silly really, but I'd rather not. :)

Thanks and I look forward to being here with you all! :cool:

Hi and welcome. How fast you lose will depend what method you follow but at your age a sensible eating plan with steady but smaller loses is probably the best thing. Slimming World is good becuase it has menus and weight watchers is also flexible but with some guidance.

Everyone here is really friendly and I never feel embarassed even though I'm a bit of a newbie really (have been a registered member for ages but am "starting again" as it were). I feel... accepted.

I'm keeping a food diary and am finding it a god send becuase it makes me more conscious of what I am putting my mouth so that might be worth a try.

Anyway, sorry for rambling. I wanted to reply and welcome you. Good luck. x

Welcome to Minimins, look forward to hearing how you get on

Hey, welcome to minimins, its fab! Im 20, so im in the young club too lol (i hope??) anyway good luck with your weight loss! xx

Just to say that my computer is going into repair so I won't be posting around properly for a few days, maybe a week. Just to say I've not forgotten about this place. It's hopefully going to be really helpful for me :)

Back