Hello world!

R2Diet2

Hi all,

I joined Weight Watchers yesterday as the weight was slowly but surely creeping up. I've never been this heavy in my entire life and I'm actually quite shocked at how big I've let myself get. I'm almost 17 stone.

But I'm positive and determined today and my goal is to lose 4 stone this year. A lot but I have previously lost 3 stone in 6 months four years ago - prompted by a new job and breakup all at the same time! Now I feel as though I've let myself get stuck in a rut - no shock life changes so I'd better get it kick started myself. A stressful job meant overseeing to the point where the weight crept up steadily. And it's a different kind of weight than I had in my early 20s - I look heavier and the fat has jumped to my face and back.

I feel as though I've let my 20s slip by while unhappy with my weight and I don't want my 30s to be the same.

Anyway sorry for the huge outpouring but I felt as though I needed to say things that are difficult to say to my friends.

Hello

I feel exactly the same am turning 30 this year. I have been fat and frumpy oh and have had two kids. Used that as an excuse for too long.

I am on day three of vlcd it's very difficult the head aches are driving me mad.

Are you back on weight watchers ?

Gud luck to u too...I started ww four weeks ago and hve lost 8lbs soo far....fingers crossed for u and I hope u reach ur goal xxx

Back