Hello! WW newbie! xx

shorty1981

Hi everyone,
I don't know if im posting in the right section im hoping to change over from S/W to WW only because I cant back into slimming world again, and now im back at work paying a fiver to get weighed as couldn't stay! so cut a long story short I couldn't stick to it at home ans cos u have to eat loads to loose weight I have failed as I don't eat a great deal during the day but need a little control I don't get home till about 8pm at nite so eating a a big meal is out of the ?. Is there anyone out there that can help me work out my pro points as I cant afford to go to group thanks sorry for the essay :)

Hi everyone, I don't know if im posting in the right section im hoping to change over from S/W to WW only because I cant back into slimming world again, and now im back at work paying a fiver to get weighed as couldn't stay! so cut a long story short I couldn't stick to it at home ans cos u have to eat loads to loose weight I have failed as I don't eat a great deal during the day but need a little control I don't get home till about 8pm at nite so eating a a big meal is out of the ?. Is there anyone out there that can help me work out my pro points as I cant afford to go to group thanks sorry for the essay :)

I've just switched from SW to WW, I do it online and pay £11.95 per month and the app etc is brill. Not sure how I'd work out your points though, it varies depending on age, gender, weight, height, and if you are breast feeding. It also drops as you lose weight. I get 31 pp at the minute, I'm 30, female, 5ft7 and weigh 13.10 and I'm not breast feeding. One of the others maybe able to help you more than I can.

I love weight watchers! Good luck x x

Yes it's on the app you get, plus there's a data base filled with the pro points of most foods. It tracks the pro points you've eaten for that day and your weight too.

Hey Shorty, Fellow Shorty here ;-) My 'Fake' App says that you'd be on 27pp, is that correct? X

What's your fake app please serena? I have got the ultimate food diary one and a ww calculator, do you think I need to join we online as well - is it worth it?

Hi serena again, sorry just saw your post below, those are the 2 apps I have, are they good enough that I don't need to join ww online ? Xx

Back