Hello!...x

ZoeJayneStarr

ok so i used to be on here last year sometime and well i didnt have the internet for a while... then when i did come back online i only really used facebook/msn and yes i went into denial with my weight :cry:

i put a little bit more weight on (luckily only 6lbs from my original start weight)... ive lost it before and i can do it again... this time i have to really do it for my health.... im sleepy all the time.. always breathless and its worrying me.... im not going on any particular diet because i HATE the word "Diet"... so im gonna really cut down my food.... treat myself NOW AND AGAIN.... and exercise more.... im gonna walk to work there and back as much as i can... and go on my wii fit/just dance every day!!! =)

Im on a mission now... i AM going to do it!!! :woohoo:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks so much guys!!! ive had an okay day today.... missed breakfast unfortunatly due to getting up late but had me a sandwhich for dinner and then cheese and potatoe pie for tea... NO SNACKS either!!! and drank nothing but water.... so im heading in the right direction!!!

Gonna have a brill day tomorrow tho because im headin off to the gym in the morning and gonna start to go regular!!! =)

Thanks again for all the welcomes!! Much love to ya all xxx

Back