Hello You Lovely People! In need of some "slimspiration"!

Brooke x

Hi everyone!

My name is Brooke and I'm brand new! I am so happy to have found and online community for weightloss. I think it is a fantastic idea and something that will really help me by ranting when I want a cupcake haha and hopefully happy posts about weightloss! I hope this is an active forum as I would love to help motivate people and have others support me as well :)

I'm 22 years old, 5'9 and 13.5stone, I have never been at this weight before and it has crept on over my 3 years at university (I finish in May! Eeek!). I am a CARB FIEND! Anything to do with bread, cheese, crisps and cake makes me happy to study. This is what really needs to change! Ideally I want to be around 10stone :) I am planning on losing this over the next 5/6 months. Today I have joined a lovely new gym, filled the fridge with healthy foods, equipped my room with some "lady" weights and a swiss ball and had a spray tan (ha ha to "appear" slimmer to spur me on!)

Looking forward to meeting some lovely people :)

welcome to minis and good luck! sounds like you are in the right frame of mind to get to your goal!

Well done for being so prepared! Have fun on your weightloss journey!

Back