Hello

weehanwee

Good afternoon folks!

Just thought I'd say a big hello whilst trying to make good use of what appears (even just at a first glimpse) to be a brilliant resource and support group!

Well, I'm Hannah and I'm soon to be 23. I've gained a new partner who I've been with for well over a year and whilst being with him my eating habits have gone a bit gaga! I feel so fat and I'm well above what I should be.

So, I've decided now is the time to start taking action. Essentially I need to lose about 9 stones (eek) to be considered a healthy weight but even just a couple for now would be fantastic.

Thats about it from me for just now, just wanted to say hi and now I'm going to try learn how to get my body back!

Hello to you Hannah,
Good luck with your weight loss journey, just remember 1lb at a time then it doesn't feel so daunting does it. I've got about 6st that shouldn't be with me but i'm aiming to get rid of a couple of stones to start with. I'm new on here myself, still trying to work out what i'm doing really but I do agree this does seem like a really helpful site.

Best of luck......x

Back