HELLO!

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
Hello,

I would like to introduce myself...my name is Megan and I started CD last wed so my first weigh in is on Wed (EEK - I am excited)

I am not going to lie I have been lurking and reading threads but today I thought I would just join as I had nothing to lose!

Although I am finding it slightly hard to use!

How is everyones day going today?

Hellooooooooooooo!

Hope you are doing ok?

bad day for me but it will pass.

No more lurking, come in and enjoy the forum.

I am sorry you have had a bad day...why is that?

Also how do I change the info down the side of my post as it is wrong?!

Hi Only me :)

Welcome to the forum, I must warn you it's addictive !

These ladies save my life everyday hehe !

Hey Megan.....
Just wanted to say welcome and wish you luck on your cd journey!!
Well done for popping on to say hello!! This forum is fab and everyone is here in it together and here to support each other, I have loved being on it.
Good luck for weigh in I am sure you will have a fab loss!
xx

Welcome to the forum Onlyme. The first week is exciting as you loose the most on your week 1, you'll be really pleased with you losses I am sure. It gets easier the 2nd week and then you will find ways of distracting yourself too. Good luck on you WO on Weds. xxx

Hi Megan and everyone else. I too have been lurking (more in shame than shyness!) I'm new to Cambridge, but alas not to dieting! To cut a long story short, lost over 4 stone on Lighterlife 2 years ago, but have allowed myself to put on 2 of them and I'm very very cross with me! However, had a lightbulb moment at the weekend and I've started Cambridge today. I'm feeling very positive and thankful that I am stopping the rot. Looking forward to being on here and getting and hopefully giving a bit of support. :fingerscrossed:

Annie, hope you do really well! I am not new to dieting either, I hope that this time is the time I will do it and finish the job. I feel totally different this time so I hope it is! Good luck :)

Hi Megan and Annie!
I've not really posted much on here, but do read the posts...they really help!!
1st week is hard but it does get easier!
Good luck x x x

Hello from another newbie! Best of luck!

Hello to all you newbies!!
Its a great diet.. as I always say CD ROCKS!!!! and once on it for a while you will see why!!
Get drinking that water and you are on the way to being SLIM!!!
xxx

Back