Hello!!!

Hello!

just thought i'd introduce myself!!i'm new to this site but not to lipotrim. started on it at the beggining of this year and did really well but had a break for a couple of weeks and have never really been able to get back on it!!however, started again yesterday and so far so good so fingers chuffing crossed!

Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Welcome to the site hun. Theres loads of lovely people on here and they'll help you with your journey. It's a real great help knowing there are others on here, in the same boat as you.
I start my diet again tomorrow. Had a few problems the past few weeks but now I'm looking forward to starting my LT journey again.
How you finding the diet? :) You drinking enough water? xxx

Hi

Good luck with your restart :) If you're feeling a bit weak come click around here or look at the inspirational slideshow.

Hannah

Welcome to the site hun. Theres loads of lovely people on here and they'll help you with your journey. It's a real great help knowing there are others on here, in the same boat as you.
I start my diet again tomorrow. Had a few problems the past few weeks but now I'm looking forward to starting my LT journey again.
How you finding the diet? :) You drinking enough water? xxx

Ah thanks honey!your right, it is nice to know your not the only one in the world drinking the old shakes!! i'm finding it so much tougher than the first time for some reason??not sure why, but determined to stick to it. Have just booked a holiday in 8 weeks so want to shift a fair few pounds before then!

good look restarting im sure you'll do just fine judging from your past results!!check you out!!!well done!!xx

Hi Pink

Welcome...great to see you have made the decision to get onboard again. HOw much do you want to lose? Dont see it on your ticker...good to set that up and you can see the pounds go down and down.

I am sure you will get back into the swing of it. Maybe when you did it first time it was all new and you didnt know what to expect..but you know now, might be reason why you finding it a bit tougher.

Sure you can do it..the fact you have a holiday in 8 weeks is motivation in itself.

Have a great week.

ake care

Hi Pink

Welcome...great to see you have made the decision to get onboard again. HOw much do you want to lose? Dont see it on your ticker...good to set that up and you can see the pounds go down and down.

I am sure you will get back into the swing of it. Maybe when you did it first time it was all new and you didnt know what to expect..but you know now, might be reason why you finding it a bit tougher.

Sure you can do it..the fact you have a holiday in 8 weeks is motivation in itself.

Have a great week.

ake care

Hi hon.
I have about 8 stone to loose so quite a lot really.its going to be a toughy, especially since i've got so many social events on at the moment but glad i joined here as everyone seems so supportive of eachother.
xx

HI cupcake :)

Great to have you here to share all our LT journeys.

I too am on a long journey - my goal is to lose 9 stone and have already lost almost 6, so just want to assure you that even with a busy life and lots of social commitments that it IS possible to get to goal without lapsing and the time will fly by!

Looking forward to chatting more :) take care

And yes - get yourself a ticker set up! it's fab for charting progress!!

HI cupcake :)

Great to have you here to share all our LT journeys.

I too am on a long journey - my goal is to lose 9 stone and have already lost almost 6, so just want to assure you that even with a busy life and lots of social commitments that it IS possible to get to goal without lapsing and the time will fly by!

Looking forward to chatting more :) take care

Oh my word hon you've done so well!!!how do you feel??can you tella huge difference?i lost nearly 5 stone first time round. I didnt start to tell until after about 3 and a half stone. I've put about 2 stone of that 5 back on so i can't wait to start seeing a difference again.
xxx

Hi pinkcupcake,

good luck with it!! i did it a few years ago, and for some reason when i started i found it harder this time too, i put it down to memory loss! i reckon it was just as hard last time, but as with most things, you tend to remember the good bits!

i have just over 11 stone to lose, i've lost nearly 4 now on my way!

look forward to more updates from you!

lots of love xxx

Hi pinkcupcake,

good luck with it!! i did it a few years ago, and for some reason when i started i found it harder this time too, i put it down to memory loss! i reckon it was just as hard last time, but as with most things, you tend to remember the good bits!

i have just over 11 stone to lose, i've lost nearly 4 now on my way!

look forward to more updates from you!

lots of love xxx

Ah sarah Lou what a great name!!lol Same as mine!!

well done on the 4 stone hon that is brill, ur almost half way there!!

xxx

Hi hon.
I have about 8 stone to loose so quite a lot really.its going to be a toughy, especially since i've got so many social events on at the moment but glad i joined here as everyone seems so supportive of eachother.
xx
Just take it in small chunk I know Doirin and Sarahlou had around that to lose at the beginning..cant remember the exact amounts (so sorry guys), but they reward themselves each small target they achieve, etc.....You will do it and there are plenty on here that will help you through the whole process.

Welcome back to the Lipotrain. Good luck with your restart, and first week.

Ah sarah Lou what a great name!!lol Same as mine!!

well done on the 4 stone hon that is brill, ur almost half way there!!

xxx

yay!! another SarahLou! yes getting there now - can't wait! i dont think there is a faster way to lose this weight - i have lipotrim love!

xxx

Agree with Scotsmist - I've also found little goals and regular treats have helped.

Within about 2/3 weeks I'd worked out what i could lose and when my goal date might be (of course it's hard to know, but it has helped have an end in sight, and i was conservative with it!).

I also wrote down pages of goals like "lose half stone", "get into size 22 trousers" and have dates by each of those goals as i achieve them. it's great to see goals falling by the wayside and feeling like you're achieving such a lot.

And yes pinkcupcake, i can see a huge difference - as can everyone who knows me! I'm getting used the the compliments a little bit more and can't wait to be at goal :)

ahh thats brilliant you must be feeling fantastic!!!i can remember when i first did it and people kept complimenting me but i just looked in the mirror and saw the same me. it wasn't until i looked at a photo that i realised how different i looked!!keep up the good work hon.its nice to know others have alot to loose and seeing everyones sucess on here really makes it acheiveable!!

mini goals are definately the way forward.i read in another thread that someone did a spread sheet so ive just had my boyfriend make me one!!geek!!lol.
xxx

I think all this is really great - so supportive, especially for us newbies x by the way, how do you get your goal on here, and why when I updated my ticker on week one, did it not change the info in my profile bit? Help.......

Back