Hello

Claremcq

Hi there

My name is Clare, I'm from Northern Ireland and I've come here, because for the first time, I need some support with my self esteem and with my dreaded weight loss.

I'm almost 17st, feeling horrible about myself and I'm in desperate need of some encouragement and tips! I hope you all can help me with this seemingly enormous task.

Thanks

Clare

Hi Clare, and welcome :)

I'm Louise from Scotland, and I'm quite new on here too. You'll find tonnes of encouragement from the fab people on here, and loads of tips too!

I have alot to lose myself, and although it is daunting, it's also great that you're taking positive steps in order to get started on the road to losing the weight. Keep posting on here, we're all here for each other :)

Louise xx

Thanks guys! I think that has been my problem before. I lost 4 stone almost 4 years ago, but I did it alone and when I lost control over what I was doing I had nothing to keep the pieces together. This time, I really want to be healthy and happy and not worry about being by myself!

Hi Clare! My name is Lynn and I just came back after a weerkend in Belfast!! We had a ball and ate and drank loads!! After having been on WeightWatchers for 2 years, and am a pound lighter than my start weight!! I need a change and am thinking about joining Slimming World tonight with my sister. We both need a boost. I did SW years ago and it was great then, so here goes. Try not to think too much about how much you have to lose, that can be enough to make you feel like you'll never do it. Just go to your class every week, enjoy the food that you eat on whichever plan you are going on, and you will be surprised at how quickly it will cone off. If you can, fit in some walking, (that's what I do, I'm not a gym person!!!). Good luck x x x

this is a great site for motivation and support, whatever diet you do
welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey

welcome!!!!!!

Hi there

My name is Clare, I'm from Northern Ireland and I've come here, because for the first time, I need some support with my self esteem and with my dreaded weight loss.

I'm almost 17st, feeling horrible about myself and I'm in desperate need of some encouragement and tips! I hope you all can help me with this seemingly enormous task.

Thanks

Clare

hey Clare - hello and WELCOME to Minimins :D this is a great site - with loads of support, whatever diet you choose !

good luck with your weight loss journey - look forward to hearing bout your successes........

Debz xx

A very warm welcome to our community, Clare, Lynn, Louise & Alyp :D:D:D

I hope you are all finding your way around the site and seeing how much support, encouragement and inspiration there is available to you all on your weightloss journeys

Any problems or questions please feel free to ask at anytime

Isis x :)

Back