Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by glitteringgem, 20 August 2009 Social URL.

1. glitteringgem

glitteringgem Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.79%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Hello.

I'm Gem and after months of messing around I am serious about losing weight. Now summer is coming to an end (what little we have had of it!) I can see the dreaded C word on the horizon and have decided to set Christmas (well the week before) as my goal date.

I'm a sucker for sweets so I've gone cold turkey on the sugar,so far so good. I go to a Rosemary Conley class on a Monday night and am following her ideas of exercise (mostly DVDs) and healthy budget. I'm a tight buget but I'm hoping that will help me not go to the corner shop for a bag of Starmix.

Quite excited at the prospect of being slim again.

Gem x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lil' Rockchick

Lil' Rockchick Member

Welcome and good luck hun.
    I know a lot of people who have had amazing results with Rosemary Conley. It's a shame there are no classes near me or I'd give it a go!

You'll get to slim for xmas hun, I know you will. xx

4. glitteringgem

glitteringgem Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.79%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Thank you.

Thinking of keeping a diary on here to keep me motivated.

Gemx

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with Rosemary Conley. Also look at the RC section on here

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.