hello!

lauraxx

Hello everyone,

Ive been reading all the threads for a while now, my favourite being the sausage thread, Im sooo making a trip to Asda! I find it so inspirational reading other peoples stories and all the hints and tips are brilliant. Ive got the last 25 pounds of my babyweight to lose and hoping to lose the mummy tummy before the summer! I put on 5 stone when I was pregnant :eek:! I lost it when my husband went to afghanistan by doing the lipotrim diet and ive put loads back on since he came home :mad:

My husband and I have been on it since the 5th now and I lost 10lbs in the first week and he lost 6. Which im very very proud of! I really need to do this for my confidence, Im 21 and want to live my life to the full!

I just thought I'd introduce myself to you all and thank you all for your brilliant posts they really have motivated me to make this lifestyle change and Im going to stick with this forever! I shall carry on reading the posts and updating my losses! This site is brilliant because everyone just thinks I'm a diet bore now and Im lacking support from my friends!

Hello :) and well done on your loss so far!
I love this site its great for ideas and help!
Keep up the good work!

Hey Laura!

Welcome to the board! Congratulations on your losses so far and heres to more!

Hi Laura, and welcome. You will find great support and friendship here, whether you are losing, stalled or regaining (temporarily of course!). We've all slipped at times and then got right back in the saddle. You might sail through without so much as a hiccup! Either way you'll get there, and so will we.

Atkins is amazing. Good luck!

Hi Laura and welcome to the board, is your husband a gunner? I was in the Army for 25 Years, loved every minute of it.

Hello,

Thanks for all you replies, definitley going to stick with it its awesome so far! Quick question, are pepporamis (have no idea how to spell that!) and sugar free jelly allowed on induction?

and to Jim he is indeed a gunner in the RA, hes going to cyprus mid feb for a cadre course so hopefully he will be getting his long awaited promotion! He also loves it and Im very proud of him! Its a very worthy and rewarding career.

Looking forward to my weigh in on Tuesday! Fingers crossed!

Yes peperamis are allowed.... Not sure on sugar free jelly in induction.... sure Jim or someone more experienced than me will tell you.... I don't like either lol

thank you, lol I love them, still havnt made it to asda for the sausages though, more I think about them the more I crave them, Ive gotta get my arse into gear and get them!

The sugar free jelly is allowed Laura, but I'd keep it for desperation moments as we are trying to change our eating habits.

Back