Hello.

Susan.

Hi there,

This forum was recommended to me by a friend, so I thought before I barge in and start posting away, I thought I would say hi to you all first!

My names Susan & I started SW on the 6th Jan. Managed to lose 4 and half pounds in my first week, so I'm really pleased with that! Hoping the next few weeks keep going the same way! I live in Glasgow if anyone is around that way as well, cheers! :)

Hello Susan, welcome to the board ad a big well done on your first week weight loss .
The board is really helpful and everyone is friendly so join in and good luck with it all :)

Hi Susan and welcome!
Well done on your first week's weight loss and keep that up!

Hi Susan, i started the same time as you.
Great weight loss ! people very friendly and helpful here
good luck with the plan
xx

Thank you all! Had my first "fry up" the SW, its great! I can honestly say I've never felt hungry on this plan, hurrah!

Hi Susan, and also Goldentouch!! Welcome! I started 29th October and this is the best thing I could ever have done! I am loving loving loving all the food I'm eating and the feeling of being in control, which I seem to lose a long time ago!! I can't believe how much food I'm eating and still having reasonable weight losses (18lb in 11 weeks- not megafast by any means but I'm more than happy with that AND I lost over Christmas!!) I'm confident I'm going to do this, it's amazing how quickly the time flies by and before you know it, the pounds are clocking up! It's very exciting! Good luck with your progress- I'm sure you'll find Minimins really helpful and if you're like me, very addictive too!!X

Back