Hello

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
Hi,

I've been lurking since my half hearted attempt at CD last Sep, I messed about with it for a couple of months, didn't stick to it at all, managed to lose about a stone which at least I've managed to keep off over Xmas. So here I am starting again but this time I mean it!!! So I thought if I post and join in it would help keep me motivated.

I really have to do this, I have PCOS and insulin resistance, I'm on 1500mg of metformin a day, I'm 37 years old and running out of time to have have a much wanted 2nd baby, the first came when I was 5 stone lighter and didn't have a problem getting pregnant, this time because of my weight things are all over the place. However this is day 1 of CD, and auntie flo also visited this morning, so I'm hoping for an extra good loss this week!!

Still need to figure out how I do all the stats things, anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all over the coming months! xxx :D

BTW, all that stuff over there is wrong, wish I was 6'2!!!!

Good luck. I started LL 1 1/2 years ago and lost 3stone in 9weeks i came off LL and moved on to the CD and i could not stick to it for even a day. I start the CD again on thursday. As my CDC says the past is the past, start from today!! We can do this :D xxx

Good luck!!

ive been on ss+ for a week now,its oing to plan, good luck

Back