Discussion in 'Introductions' started by alphashallows, 26 April 2010 Social URL.

1. alphashallows

alphashallows Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello everyone :)

My name's Emma, i'm 19 and I've wanted to lose weight for an incredibly long time but have thus far been too lazy to do anything properly!
    I'm hovering around the 12 stone mark with a BMI of about 27, and I feel frumpy and horrible most days so i've decided i've had enough, and MiniMins seems like a lovely place :)

In the past i've lost about a stone using Wii Fit, but then i stopped because I got bored with it, my new plan is to go back to using it but to also go to the gym, which I'm very excited about! I'm also thinking of getting something like Appesat, because I don't have a problem with exercising, I just have a problem with eating, its like I just CANT STOP! Hmm, we shall see.

You're all so inspiring here, btw, you should all be very proud of yourselves! :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Pleased to see you have joined us

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.