Hello!!!

Hello Everyone!!
Just thought I'd introduce myself. Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place, I'll soon find my way round!!
Well my name is Julie, I'm from Nottingham. I'm 33, I have 2 children, Jake who is 12 and Jessica-Mai is 2.
I'm am following Slimming World and have lost 9lb on it so far. My GP recommended Orlistat so have just started that Today...No horrible side affects just yet but have only took one so far.
Are there any other people who take this?
Look forward to chatting to you all. :)

Welcome mumtojakeandjess:welcome:

I have moved your thread into the main SW forum.

Congratulations and well done on losing 9lb that is fantastic!:happy096:

Sorry I don't take anything like that...but someone who does may come along soon.

....but welcome to minimins

:welcome2:

You will find heaps and heaps of support on here. So just dig in and Enjoy the journey! :D

:)

Hello and welcome xxx

:welcome: helloooo!

hello Julie, I've only just joined too so we can be newbies together

Hi Julie

For thoses that dont know, Orlisat is the active ingrediant in Alli but it is double the strengh of Alli, If you eat more than a certain amount of fat in each meal then you can have little 'accidents' as the tablets stop you from absorbing fat and comes out as an orange liquid, rather gross but works!

I asked my GP for it as a boost as i was really struggling and had put on 9lbs after loosing 7lbs but mine doesn't agree with it!

So good luck with the Orlisat Julie and I'll keep my fingers crossed for no accidents for you

laura x

hi and welcome

hi Julie. Is Orlistat the same as Xenical? There's a Xenical board on here :)

Good luck with the slimming & congratulations on your 9lbs lost so far.

Back